Thursday, November 5, 2009

That's All, Folks . . .

So - this is my last post on this blog. I'm turning in my "Journey" rights and moving on.

Stop crying. It is okay. Really, it is.

I'm not going far away - just a click actually.

Yep. That's right. I've started a new blog. You can read it, obsess over it and make it your very own by simply clicking here (and then updating your bookmarks).

THANK YOU - so very, very much to the Danbury Hospital for asking me to do this blog two years ago. You have no idea how important the blog has been to me as I worked through all the crap of life after surgery and THANKS to all the friends that I have made (and who only really exist to me) through this blog.

I HOPE we can stay connected. I wish you all the very best in your own "journeys" and I hope you will come on over and stay a reader of my blog at the new place!

Peace and love, peace and love!

- Sean

2 comments:

Ernest said...

WHAT??? WHat am I supposed to check when I get to work???PEOPLE magazine? Egads. .. .

(jen)

Sean C. Amore said...

I'm still going to give you regular fodder to keep you from glossy weeklies. Just go to the new URL and know how much I appreciate your readership, Jen!